As a CFP® practitioner, Frank follows the Financial Planning Practice Standards defined by the CFP® Board. The process is organized into six steps:
- Establishing and defining the relationship with the client
- Gathering client data
- Analyzing and evaluating the client’s financial status
- Developing and presenting the financial planning recommendation(s)
- Implementing the financial planning recommendation(s)
- Monitoring plan performance and overall progress.
Clients are encouraged to meet with Frank at least once per year to review and modify their financial plan, if needed.
Arktos Wealth Management operates independently of any proprietary product or service, thus ensuring appropriate investments and/or services are tailored to each client