- The primary objective of our practice is to interpret the needs and goals of our clients so we can provide unbiased and objective financial advice and/or services that exceed expectations.
- We listen to our clients’ concerns and review their changing needs to solidify a life-long solution and strategy that accommodates their situation.
- We speak in layman’s terms so our clients can clearly understand their financial plan.
- We encourage open dialogue and support full transparency of fees, processes, and performance measures.
- We help our clients understand the difference between emotional and disciplined investing.
- It is paramount that our clients understand and embrace the concept of “risk” and “time horizon.”
- Our implementation process matches ‘needs and goals’ with a disciplined investment strategy while attempting to mitigate potential risks.
- We work with independent professionals in each respective area of the financial planning process to provide the highest level of concierge service expected.
- It should be noted that we operate independent of any proprietary product or service, thus ensuring appropriate investments and/or services are matched to each client, and not the other way around.
—Frank A. Virgallito, CFP®